Thursday, November 1, 2018

Shop Local November

A cool sign I saw while at What Comes Around Boutique in Branford
Christmas is seven or so weeks away. To some of you, you may feel like you have oodles of time left to shop. Then to others, you’re already chompin’ your nails trying to figure out the perfect gifts for family and friends.

Never fear, I am here to help!!!!

Every year, I try harder and harder to shop local. It means a lot to me to put money back into my own little community. The way I see it is…When you buy local, you may be helping pay for your neighbor’s daughter’s dance lesson. You may be helping to put gas in a neighbor’s vehicle. You may be helping a neighbor with the cost of medical treatment. You may be helping a neighbor pay their light bill. You may be helping put food on a neighbor’s table. Not to mention, when you shop at a local business, you are putting money directly back into your own local economy. So, to me, shopping local is HUGELY important!

For the month of November, I will be highlighting a local business or a local artist with a business every day, to give you some Christmas gift ideas. I hope this will help y’all. Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment