Thursday, November 29, 2018

Shop Local: Chantilly Place


Terri Grantham Cheston
What gets you into the Christmas spirit?
I love the cooler weather, Christmas lights, gift-giving and the Reason for the season.

Tell me a little about yourself and your business.
I started doing massage 24 years ago in a doctor's office; but always wanted my own place so that I could expand into complete wellness with essential oils, vitamins and more. Little did I know that when I started Chantilly Place in Bronson 10 years ago that it would grow into so much more.


What services do you offer?
We offer a full service salon including: permanent makeup, eyelash extensions and any other salon service that you might want for you or a loved one...hair, manicures, pedicures, massage, facials and tanning.


In speaking of your business, what are some gift-giving ideas for those who just don't know what toget their loved ones?
We have a boutique with something for everyone. If you can’t decide on a particular gift, we also have gift certificates.



What is the best way to contact you?
I can be reached at 352-486-2003. Or you can just stop by, we're located at: 310 Main Avenue, Bronson, FL 32621.

No comments:

Post a Comment