Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Shop Local: Moo Boos Bowtique & Udder Stuff

Brandy Bonanno and her sweet family
What is your favorite Christmas dish?
I would say dessert!!! Hands down. It’ what I look forward to...all the different cookies and cheesecakes.



Tell me a little about yourself and your business.
I am a mommy of three, soon to be four, sweet little girls. My world revolves around them...so much that I began crafting hairbows, tutus, and necklaces for them. Little girls love being fabulous! Several people started seeing my work and made custom requests for their daughters, granddaughters, neices, even mothers and grandmothers. Slowly word began to spread and I became my own business: Moo Boos Bowtique & Udder Stuff. All thanks to the inspiration of being a mommy to three great little girls!



What services do you offer?
I do mostly customized creations. From necklaces, bows, and t-shirts to chalkboard announcements and pillows. Hence where “udder stuff” in the name comes from. I love to create almost anything a customer has in mind!



In speaking of your business, what are some gift-giving ideas for those who just don’t know what to get their loved ones?
I think something with a little personalization is perfect. Whether it be a special quote or their name on it, it makes it unique and special.


What is the best way to contact you?
The best way is through Facebook, where my group is set up: https://m.facebook.com/groups/335234206687439. But if you don’t have Facebook, I have an email set up for any requests: mooboosbowtique@outlook.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment