Thursday, November 8, 2018

Shop Local: Ash&Ax

Brittany Czarnecki
What gets you in the Christmas spirit?
The lights always get me in the spirit. I wish we kept them up year-round; but then, I guess they wouldn’t be so special.

Tell me a little about yourself.
I’m a wife and mom. I love coffee and being creative. I’m very talkative but also very to myself. I’d rather stay in and watch Jurassic Park than be out-and-about. I also run a business called Ash&Ax.

Carving Pumpkins Candle

What services do you offer?
We offer amazing authentic smelling soy candles with ECO wicks that contain no lead or zinc! Our candles are available for purchase at Merle Norman and That Place Salon. Local pick-up is available if you order through our Etsy shop use code LOCAL at check out to waive shipping. You can also combine that with our 2FOR30 code!

Crisp Apple Candle
In speaking of your business, what are some gift-giving ideas for those who just don’t know what to get their loved ones?
We have a scent for everyone! I haven’t met one person yet that couldn’t find a candle or two they loved!

What is the best way to contact you?
The best way to contact us would be via our Etsy shop AshandAx.Etsy.com, Facebook @AshandAx, or Instagram @AshandAx !

Fall Market Candle

No comments:

Post a Comment