Friday, November 23, 2018

Shop Local: Artistic Soul Tattoo

Cheryl Barron & Jennifer Gonzales
Jennifer: 



Where is your favorite place to see Christmas lights?
St. Augustine is one of my favorite places to go. 


Tell me a little about yourself and your business.
My name is Jennifer and opened our first tattoo shop in Ormond Beach on 12/8/07. Opened our second location in chiefland on 7/7/17. 


What are the services that you offer?
We do tattoos lol.

In speaking about your business, what is a suggestion for someone who doesn't know what to get their loved one?
We offer Christmas gift certificates during the month of December. For every $150 you get we add $25. It’s a gift your loved ones will never lose or break.  --Aleta's Note--They have a Black Friday sale going on just today.  So, get your booty over there!


What is the best way to contact you?
The best way to contact us is by calling or text 386-523-8291 also Facebook Artistic Soul Tattoo Co.


Cheryl:


Where is the best place to see Christmas lights?
I honestly have no idea!  Lol


Tell me a little about yourself and your business.
I am a single mom of two.  I'm a Chiefland native.  I'm a tattoo artist.  I love the opportunity to draw up something unique, just for you, and make it come to life!


What are the services you offer?
Tattoos :)


In speaking of your business, what suggestions would you have for someone who doesn't know what to get their loved one?
Gift certificates, of course!



Whats the best way to contact you?
You can text me at 352-949-0034, or find me on facebook at www.facebook.com/clbarron  or email me at cebpremier@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment