Friday, November 9, 2018

Shop Local: Marie's Sweets

Marie Poppe
What is your favorite Christmas dish?
My favorite Christmas dish would have to be my mom's stuffing! Oh my goodness, it is to die for! She puts sooo much love in all her cooking but I would have to say her stuffing is, hands-down, my favorite holiday dish.



Tell me a little something about yourself and your business.
My name is Marie. I am 30 years old, married, and a stay-at-home mom to four beautiful kids. I also have been running a sweets business out of my home, called “Marie's Sweets,” for the past six years! I make all kinds of goodies that melt in your mouth and also beautiful cakes for any special occasion. My favorite part i love is seeing my customers reactions to their orders! Makes me love what I do even more!


What services do you offer?
Marie's Sweets offers any kind of customized cakes, chocolate-dipped strawberries or any kind of goodies that hit that sweet tooth!



In speaking of your business, what are some gift-giving ideas for those who just don’t know what to get their loved one?
If you’re looking to treat someone with a gift of sweets, I can offer many different ideas from strawberries, cakes, or even a beautiful edible cupcake bouquet for that special someone.


What is the best way to contact you?
If I can help you in anyway please contact me by going to www.facebook.com/MariesSweets15 , or call me at 352-318-9563.




Note from Aleta:  Marie is always doing for the community.  When there is a family in need, she helps as much as possible.  This week is no different, tomorrow, beginning at 10 a.m., Marie will be hosting an online cake auction.  All of the proceeds will go to Alisha Arrington, who is currently battling breast cancer.  To take part in this auction, go to: https://www.facebook.com/events/661471107579811/




2 comments:

  1. She is TRULY a AWESOME person ☺ and her goodies are AMAZING! I haven't had anything that wasn't DELICIOUS �� I am a customer for life!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She truly is!!! She has such a heart of gold. I just love her!

      Delete