Thursday, November 22, 2018

Shop Local: Shells Bells Cards

Shelley Keaton and her husband, John
What gets you in the Christmas spirit?
That first week of December, when my husband and I get the lights up and tree decorated. It’s one of my favorite things to do at Christmas time.


Tell me a little about yourself and your business.

What items do you offer?
I offer hand crafted, hand stamped art cards. I’m working on adding jewelry next year.


In speaking of your business, what would you suggest for someone who doesn't know what to buy their loved one?
I suggest getting cards for gift baskets, and gift cards. I have also had people ask for packs of cards. I think cards are special and I leave them blank inside so you can hand write a personal message. That’s the extra special gift: the message. 


What is the best way to contact you?
You can contact me via my Etsy store shellsbellscards https://etsy.me/2zA8Zy7
I’m also on Facebook, instagram and messenger.




No comments:

Post a Comment