Friday, November 2, 2018

Shop Local: Sara's Blankets

Sara Spivey
What is your favorite Christmas memory?
My favorite Christmas memory is spending time with family.


Tell me a little something about yourself and your business.
I started making blankets to create another income that helps to support my horse addiction and to put in the “let’s build a house fund.” I work a full-time job as well but I definitely enjoy making blankets and I feel like giving a homemade gift is something that’s picked especially for the recipient.


What services do you offer?
I make no-sew pillow cases and blankets.

In speaking of your business, what are some gift-giving ideas for those who just don’t know what to get their loved ones?
I can make a blanket or pillow case in any size and just about any design. My blankets are excellent gifts for Chinese gift exchange, thank you gifts, great for teacher gifts and especially perfect for the new baby!


What is the best way to contact you?
You can contact me by Facebook! www.facebook.com/sara.moran.98


No comments:

Post a Comment