Sunday, November 4, 2018

Shop Local: The Farmer's Wife

Tiffany Sache (and Jake)
What is your favorite Christmas memory?
When I was a child my grandparents would show up really early on Christmas morning to open presents with us. As a parent, last year, all three kids were old enough to get really excited about Christmas. Sitting with them Christmas Eve, and them being able to tell me the story about Jesus' birth, has been my favorite memory as a parent.


Tell me a little bit about yourself and your business.
I am a stay-at-home mother of three. My husband and I come from generations of farmers. I quit my job as a medical assistant at a pediatric office when I had my first daughter. Between working on the farm, chasing kids, and volunteering at our church, I do custom vinyl shirt designs. My business is called "The Farmer's Wife."


In speaking about your business, what would you suggest for someone who just doesn't know what to get their loved one?
Personalized shirts are huge gifting items these days. 


What is the best way to contact you?
I have a business page on Facebook. "The Farmers Wife" https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=227224297760909&ref=content_filter


No comments:

Post a Comment