Saturday, November 17, 2018

Shop Local: Wildling Artistry

Beth Ice
What are you hoping Santa will bring you this year?
My own workshop in the back yard. I hope to one day make it into an online emporium.


Tell me a little about yourself and your business.
My name is Beth. I’m from Chiefland and currently reside in Ocala. I started my business in June. I’ve been teaching myself about herbal medicine and metaphysical healing for a few years and decided in June to share my creations with all of you on my website: 


What services/items do you offer?
I collect and sell crystals and vintage relics.
Custom created crystal jewelry, sewn and embroidered items, and I have a herbal apothecary with dried herbs, organic oils blends, custom candles, skin care products and smudging tools for self care and sacred space.



In speaking of your business, what suggestions would you give someone who isn't sure what to buy their loved one?Candle are always a great option for house warming gifts. I use beeswax which is great for anyone with a sensitive nose like myself and they come with or without scents.
I also customize in creating intentional gift sets. I’ll create this by asking a few questions about recipients interests. The gift sets would include handmade items that are fun, unique and practical. For example, a bracelet design with that person’s birthstones, custom essential roller blend, herbal tea and a beautiful unique box for everything to fit in.



What is the best way to contact you?
Contact me from 8-5 on weekdays via Facebook and Instagram at Wildling Artistry or via email at wildling1111@yahoo.com I try to respond as quickly as possible.





No comments:

Post a Comment