Monday, November 5, 2018

Shop Local: KSKELL Yoga

Krystle Skelly
What is your favorite Christmas memory?
Of course, it’s hard to choose just one. I’d say every Christmas morning when i was little. Waking up to my mom already in the kitchen, cooking & baking; waiting on my siblings to wake up (because they were older than me and would sleep in); and my dad would be in his chair, watching whatever sport he could find on tv. That feeling of knowing the rest of the day would be spent with them and our extended family. That’s something that will always be so special to me.



Tell me a little about your business.
Well, Yoga has become quite significant in my life and it’s something that I want to share with everyone! The business is fairly new...but I believe that everyone can do yoga and there is a type for every body.  I offer private classes, and also teach at Hometown Fitness in Chiefland on Tuesday and Thursday evenings.

What services do you offer?
Yoga designed to increase mobility, flexibility, & physical/mental strengths.

In speaking of your business, what are some gift-giving ideas for those who just don't know what to get their loved ones?
A gift certificate of course! Especially if someone has mentioned “always wanting to try a certain type of thing.” What better way to offer them encouragement and a chance to try it out!

What is the best way to contact you?
You can reach me at krstllnn@gmail.com or 352-949-7210.


No comments:

Post a Comment