Friday, June 30, 2017

June Hen Party

Last week, we had our monthly hen party. And y'all, I absolutely cherish those times. Sitting around the table gabbing with our dear friends? I love it.

This month, we had some littles. With Mrs. Pegi's granddaughters being on Summer break, they wanted to join in on the fun. Also, I got to babysit my dear friend Lanie's son, Justice.


These were the cards that we made this month. I got a little busy chasing Justice, but how cute were the ones that I finished? So pretty. Cynthia Kay always picks some of the prettiest cards for us to make. 


I've got to tell y'all this. Justice had found this tractor thingy in the play room. He had asked me early on what it was. Now, y'all know me…I know nothing about equipment. It looked like one of those log-picker-up things that I had seen on a logging show once. Well, upon getting an "I'm not sure" from me, and then making the rounds asking everyone at the hen party what it was, he made his way back to me that night. "Miss Weeta, what is this called?" I said "I think it's a log pincher, Justice."
Thinking that maybe any old answer would suffice. Then Justice says "I don't think that's what it's called." Lol. Well, okay. I think a four year old has called me out on my limited equipment knowledge. 


No comments:

Post a Comment