Friday, June 2, 2017

Deep South Magazine Summer Reading List


Photo Credit: The Prodigal Thought
I am going to sound like a complete and utter nerd today. But to all my book-loving friends: Take note.

I am completely geeking out right now. I have been waiting on this day to arrive for about a month now.

Every year, around this time, I make a special jaunt to the bookstore to find some new books to fill my summer with. Every year, before aforesaid jaunt, I take a moment to check out the Deep South Summer Reading List.

Now, in anticipation of this post, I have been almost obsessively checking the Deep South website.  I have even emailed the editor to find out the release date (as it seemed as if it was taking longer than normal).  Yes, I became "that person."

In years past, I have found some incredible books on their Summer Reading List. Some of my very favorites have been found on that list, actually. Amidst my obsessive checking of the Summer Reading List, I have found that they also have Spring Reading Lists, Fall/Winter Reading Lists.

If you are looking to add to your reading, I suggest you check Deep South Magazine out...I have already found several that I will need to buy.

For the Summer Reading List: http://deepsouthmag.com/2017/05/31/deep-south-2017-summer-reading-list/

For the other Reading Lists: http://deepsouthmag.com/tag/reading-lists/

No comments:

Post a Comment