Friday, June 23, 2017

Kickin' it Old School

As we have already firmly established...I, Miss Aleta Kaylee, am a lover of all things retro.

I posted a photo earlier in the year of the super cute polka-dotted bathing suit I had picked up at Lane Bryant.

Photo credit: lanebryant.com
Well, it must be what is just IN this year, because I have found two other swim suits at Torrid that I absolutely love.  Whatever it is, y'all, I am LOVING it.

I truly wasn't quite sure how I would feel about the chevron bathing suit, but when I tried it on this weekend I knew that I needed it.

Photo credit: torrid.com
See, I am hard to fit...even in something like a simple dress, many times I have to have things that I buy altered.  I am hopelessly pear-shaped.  And, like many women out there, I have certain areas that I am very self-conscious about.  So, when it comes down to bathing suit time, I sometimes have a very hard time finding one to fit right.

Photo credit: torrid.com
This year, I'm calling it a win.  Not only did I find bathing suits that fit well...BUT, I found some that are retro looking and just scream "Aleta."  I couldn't be more pleased!

No comments:

Post a Comment