Thursday, March 16, 2017

Trenton Quilt Festival

The quilts hanging on the Gilchrist County Journal Storefront.
Now, y'all, I'm no quilter.  But I can surely appreciate all of the work and effort that goes into making quilts. 

Every year, Mom and I go to the Trenton Quilt Festival.  It's nice to see the crowd through the streets (and you'll typically always run into someone you know).  There are arts and crafts vendors lining the streets in tents and booths.  Quilts are hung all along the storefronts.  The colors...the patterns...It is really evident that these quilters are true artists.

The Quilt Festival is being held this Saturday morning.  I hope to see y'all there!  Don't forget to peruse the stores on Main Street, too!

One of my personal favorite quilts, a few years back.

No comments:

Post a Comment