Saturday, April 15, 2017

The Oh-So-Fabulous Brandy Bonanno


While these pictures might look like I'm a smidge in love with a selfie, please note the common thread. 

I. Love. Accessories.

Whether it be hair bows (the bigger the better); or cute sunglasses; or Alex and Ani bracelets; or chunky bead necklaces...I love them all.  And they can really just MAKE an outfit. 

I get asked pretty frequently where I get my chunky bead necklaces.  And sometimes people are amazed that it matches my outfit perfectly.  Here's the thing...I have them made to match the colors I'm wanting. 


The Oh-So-Fabulous Brandy Bonanno is not only a bead enthusiast...but also my necklace guru.  She is the maker of all of my pretties! She has also made custom headbands to match specific outfits for me.  And what I feel best about is...She's a local.  I'm having something beautiful made, and I'm also supporting a local lady. 

She has become a dear friend of mine, and today I just wanted to give her and her business a little plug.  Brandy does wonderful work! Y'all check her out!  https://www.facebook.com/mooboostutus

No comments:

Post a Comment