Sunday, April 23, 2017

Sunday Obsession: Andy Griffith

Y'all, one of my great obsessions is the wonderful Andy Griffith.  I don't know what it is, but he just sooths my soul.  In the Sheffield girl household, we still religiously watch The Andy Griffith Show.  It was one of my dad's favorite shows, and even though he's been gone for 6 years this October, we still watch it. 

Possibly even more than my love of Mayberry, I have an addiction to Matlock.  When Hallmark Movies and Mysteries has a Matlock Marathon, I can hang up the towel, I know what I'll be doing all day.  However, for some unknown reason, about 10 minutes into every episode, I fall asleep.  I'm not sure why that is, but I think it might have something to do with Andy Griffith's voice.  It is the remedy when I can't fall asleep.  I always have a few episodes DVR'd.  It just puts me in a calm state and lulls me to sleep. 

Whether it be Andy Taylor or Ben Matlock, I do love me some Andy Griffith!

No comments:

Post a Comment