Friday, February 2, 2018

Williston Peanuts


I feel like this next statement is going to have farmers, including farmers in my family, shaking their head at me. But…I don't like peanuts. Actually, better stated, I don't like peanuts unless they are boiled. I do love boiled peanuts (are you even Southern if you don't like boiled peanuts?? lol). And I do like peanut butter…but that's where my peanut loving ends.


That being said, we have stumbled across something that I wanted to share. Some of you may know about this…but we were oblivious to it until recently. I always knew it shipped peanuts, and such, but had no idea of the little shop they have inside.


At Christmas, my uncle bought my mom a gift basket from Williston Peanuts. It had an assortment of different peanut items in it…and mom LOVED it. She particularly fell in love with the buffalo peanuts.


Now, every time we go towards Williston, a stop at Williston Peanuts is inevitable. She's got to get her fix. In fact, bless it, she even has created her own parking space (color me surprised).


If you're ever over that way, you should stop by. They have several different items and gift baskets to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment