Sunday, October 8, 2017

Diary Of A Mad Fat Girl


A few years ago, I was introduced to a writer by the name of Stephanie McAfee. She wrote the book “Diary Of A Mad Fat Girl.” Y’all, with a name like that, how could I pass it up? I quickly fell in love.

She was writing about us….All of us sassy, Southern girls! If I have been compared to Ace Jones (her novel’s heroine), I have been several times. But truthfully, I feel like all of my friends can find a common thread there. Ace Jones is chock full of Southern sass, and her misadventures will have you laughing so hard your sides hurt!

Stephanie McAfee then followed her debut novel with “Happily Ever Madder” and “Down and Out in Bugtussle.” These novels will also have you in stitches!

Well, in the past year or so, I haven’t heard too much from Stephanie McAfee…So, imagine my surprise when I opened my Facebook a few days ago, and she had shared a photo of her upcoming novel. On December 26, 2017, “Lord Help Us All” will be released. It is the next of the Ace Jones adventure.

I’m giving y’all the heads up early, so that you can get caught up prior to its release! These books need to be on your Fall reading list!

No comments:

Post a Comment