Monday, May 13, 2019

Chic Metal Jewelry by Victoria Tillotson

I have got to let y'all in on my latest obsession: Chic Metal Jewelry made by Victoria Tillotson.

Y'all....I. Am. In. Love.


I first checked out her Instagram at the urging of my friend Beth.  Last Fall, I asked her to make me a special necklace for my mom for Christmas.  After seeing her incredible
work first-hand, I quickly decided that I wanted some pieces for my own self.


To date, I have asked Victoria to make me a natural ruby ring and a natural emerald ring.

Labradorite studs on the left.  Turquoise, citrine, opal, and golden tourmaline studs on the right.
One of my very favorite stones is labradorite.  I just love how it flashes different colors in the sunlight.  I asked Victoria if she could make me a set of earrings with 3mm, 4mm, and 6mm labradorite stones.

Turquoise stacker ring
I have also won a turquoise stacker ring,  fordite dangly earrings, and citrine, opal, turquoise, and golden tourmaline studs in an auction.  

Fordite Earrings
I will mention here that as an adult, I have struggled wearing earrings.  I seem to have sensitive skin, and my ears tend to get red and irritated with a lot of earrings.  I have not had this issue with my earrings from Victoria.  I LOVE them.

Unfortunately, I don't have photos of my simple hammered band and twig bands.  Those are actually probably some of my favorite pieces as they are the perfect accessory for a simple dress-down day.

For those of you who haven't checked her out on Instagram and Etsy, get on it!  I promise, you will love anything you get from her.  Also, if you aren't quite sure about a custom piece just yet, check out her Sunday auctions.   They are the perfect chance to snag some of her work.

No comments:

Post a Comment